*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659081-Oh-my
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#659081 added July 14, 2009 at 6:03pm
Restrictions: None
Oh my
I have another sinus infection. Oh joy. Makes it fun when on vacation.

So hubby saw a real doctor for the ringing in his ears. Not a WITCH DOCTOR. And of course, he has a major problem. Loss of hearing in BOTH ears. Doc says the ringing will never go away, but it will lessen. He's now on two meds, twice a day for the next 6 months. And paying cash for a six month supply was totally unexpected. Funny we hardly spent any money the first few weeks, then, BAM, it's going fast.

Had my blood drawn while hubby had his ears checked. $200+, what a racket. Anyway, they are testing 60 different foods, and my immune system. I swear I had that test last year. I've been good, doing as hubby asks and haven't had any pain meds in a week. Let me tell ya, I feel like my heads going to explode with all the sinus pressure, and of course a headache to top that off.

Losing weight, always a bonus. Walked miles today with Joumana shopping for accessory pieces for the new living room set. That woman can shop, nothing slows her down. And she LIES. I felt like the kid that is constantly asking, are we there yet? If she told me once it's just down the street, she told me 20 times. Laughed her booty off too when I was totally annoyed, but I bought some kewl royal blue trinkets for the table. Saw and sweet lamp for 40,000 Lira. Thinking of dragging hubby back when we hit Beirut again on Thursday. So not up for a day in the city tomorrow so I intend to stay put at the house and do some much needed cleaning. The General is headed here for a visit on Thursday nite, so I want the place looking sharp.

Boys are doing well and already complaining about heading back to the states. Can't be helped. With the family trying to talk Zak into attending college here, I am less confidante that he'll be coming home next summer. ~~Sigh~~

Guess that's it. I'm off to sleep. It's 1am here.

Nighters...

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659081-Oh-my