*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659848-Not-one-but-two
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#659848 added July 19, 2009 at 6:05am
Restrictions: None
Not one, but two
Ah, the beach. Always better when you get there before 2pm. Seriously. But, we went anyway. Thought we'd be the first to show up, nope. At least we weren't the last. There were so many people there this time. Not just family, but a few friends of hubby's that he hasn't seen in a long time. It was hot, a good thing. But the wind,not so much. For here, the wind brings jellyfish with it. And damn when you get stung, it freakin hurts like a monster. The first time I went in I was stung three times. I of course got the hell outta the water. Complained for like twenty minutes cause it hurt and I wanted to,lol. We ate, chatted, some played volleyball, others raquet, until the cold water war began. Ah yes, a family favorite. How many times can Joumana (my SIL) toss ice water down Rabih's and Ahmad's backs (hubby and BIL)?? Well, many. *Laugh* Joumana, after having done this several times comes over and says, "I bet I can do it again." So I send a message to Rabih, letting him know it's coming. He manages to thwart the attack, comes over to tell me so, and BAM, Joumana tosses water down his back.

Well, I admit to having a bit of revenge in me. Who doesn't? So I grab a cup of the icy stuff, standing directly behind Joumana, take a drink, acting like this is all I've come for. Then I refill the cup and toss it down her back and say. "This is for Rabih." *Wink* Hela, Ahmad's wife also needs a bit of vengence, so we team up. Joumana continued to circle the fam, keeping a respectable distance while doing her best to talk us out of it. So Hela threatens Mohamad, Joumana's husband, telling her if not her, then him. I blocked Mohamad from going anywhere. Hey, someone had to. He's trapt, Joumana comes closer, and I know that if I give chase, I can catch her. And I do, right around another group of people. Joumana cuts the turn too fast, crashing into one of them, chair and all, while I toss the water on her. STRIKE TWO. Woots, go me. *Bigsmile*

After that we had to rush home, shower, and get ready to head off to Jinah. Went there last year. Best part - the belly dancers. And hubby was quite a hit. He danced with one, and then was sought out by the other. Ah, what awesome video footage did I get of that.

Rabih at Jinah

Can't wait to show the boys the video if they ever wake up today. Food was fine, but we sat in front of the speaker and that always gives me a splitting headache. Makes conversation hard, so I was a bit bored. Missed a few calls from America. Oh well, they'll call back.

Didn't get home until 3:30-4ish. We left the AC on, so the bedroom was nice and cool. I crashed, but hubby wasn't feeling so well. Of course the electric went out at 6, and by 8am, I was up, pissed, hot, and wanting to go back to bed. So much for the bright idea of shutting the phone off so I could sleep. Guess I'll be napping at some point today.

Started the laundy after I ran across the street to the Dacaney to get laundry soap and softener once the electric came at 10 so I could wash the sandy beach stuff and catch up on the washing.

MICHELLE - wow, you've been reading my blog. *Shock* Miss you too, sis. Bout damn time you sent me an email. So for the fam that wants to leave messages for the blog, use this link from now on.

www.inkspot.com/authors/purpleprincess

Should be able to get into the blog and leave me messages. Make sure they're nice. *Laugh* JK

I'm off to do some more dancing around the house since they're all sleeping. Wish the neighbors on the balcony across the street would stop watching. I still don't have curtains so I can't hide. At least the ipod is jammin at the moment.

~~T jams to Gwen Stefani~~

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659848-Not-one-but-two