*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660333-The-drip-coffee-maker-worked-this-morning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#660333 added July 22, 2009 at 8:46am
Restrictions: None
The drip coffee maker worked this morning
‘Idál (Justice), 10 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Wednesday, July 22, 2009 about 5:30 AM Pacific Time

I'm not sure what the problem is with the coffee maker, but its worked about three days out of seven for the last week. My Social Security check hit my account this morning, so I'm going to buy a percolator that way if the drip coffee maker doesn't work then I have a backup. Every coffee drinker should have two coffee pots in their homes and one of them should be a percolator.

I'm not sure where I'll get the percolator yet. I have to go for a blood test about 8:00 AM, so while I'm out I'll check the prices at Food 4 Less and perhaps Wal-Mart or maybe K-Mart. I haven't been to a K-Mart in a couple of years and it's closer to the clinic I got to then the Wal-Mart. I don't want to drive all over town this morning, all though I do have to go to the west side to pay my mechanic for the last work he did on my car. I also have to talk to him about the taillights, they're not working again and I don't know what the problem is, so I may as well get it taken care of while I'm on that side of town.


© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660333-The-drip-coffee-maker-worked-this-morning