*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660713-July-242009
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#660713 added July 24, 2009 at 8:27pm
Restrictions: None
July 24,2009
The day is ending (not really it is only 5:00pm PST) and I just came in from laying out in the warm sun. Thank goodness there is a breeze now and then. I have lived in the MW where the minute you lay down in the sun you are sweating like a Christmas goat and drinking like it was going in one end and out your pores (oh yes, it is!) Here it is both wonderful but you can burn more easily since you don't get as hot.


I got a call from sister #5. Her daughter is spending the week with the parents at their house near (7miles)the beach. I was informed that my dad is now eating real food, something he hasn't done for about a month because of the burning he says he gets when he eats. He is taking a teaspoon of vinegar and his magic mouthwash and voila' he has been eating food by mouth! I am encouraged!


I was told that he wants to live longer than my mother who has some health issues but unless she has a heart attack she may live another 10 years, who knows but it gives him something to live for.


One book done and one to start. I will start editing the first 6 chapters for my exam and see what happens, I already have some ideas to add more to it. More explanation for Charles. I have 50,000 words (within less than 1,000 actually) and that maybe long enough to publish.


I have been strongly informed that paranormal is what publishing companies want. I have my Kindred who I have set up and if I can get the first story sold then I have room for more. They are paranormal romance. My idol, heroine and all time favorite writer is Christine Feehan. I want to make sure that I build my world strong and consistent so that it will last through all the books they way her Carpatians and her Mind Game and the Harbor series' were built.


My husband is grousing at the time I spend on the computer. "YOU here again?? you never spend time with me!" Ouch! I am tired of watching TV with him, Judge Judy, Something court, MASH and Hogan's Heros. Ok, I do have my favorites but they are America's got Talent, Extreme makeover, Deadliest Catch, you can't complain about that! or can you?


I noticed that I didn't recount the Thursday incident. I got up and got Paul off to work and sat down at the computer with my coffee. When I checked the time it was around 7:00am I had a hair appointment at 10:00 so I still had time to write and edit. The phone rang, I looked at the Caller ID JC Penny-I looked at the time 10:10 I was LATE~! Luckily I am only 6minutes from the Mall and hauled butt and got there before 10:25 and was in the chair ready to go at 10:30!!! WHEW I get so into this.





Tina Weaver


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.


A successful writer is one who didn't give up





Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

For your wonderful feedback and encouragement.  Thanks again Tina! =D Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

For all of your outstanding and insightful reviews.


218143218143


© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660713-July-242009