*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660650-July-23
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#660650 added July 24, 2009 at 9:40am
Restrictions: None
July 23
What a day, it was cludy in the morning which usually burns off about 10:30 or 11:30, but today it didn't clear until 2 or 3. The sun was hot to sit in but there was a nice breeze. I stayed home add and it was a good thing. About 9"00pm I got in the Tahoe to go to FM to get some canning supplies and it wouldn't shift. I couldn't get it to go more than 5mph and it was sluggish. Paul came out and said it was stuck in 4WD, we have no idea how it got there. I drove it on Tues and it was fine. It sat all day in the driveway until I was leaving that night. I have to call the dealer and see what can be done. Yipes I hope is itsn't going to cost a lot of money as I am not working and we have cut spending to a minimum for the summer hoping to make it through until Fall and I am praying I get my job back.


I am canning the cuc's (Dill pickles) this morning. I read that you are supposed to can them within 48 hours of picking. OOPS I didn't read that before, mayb that is why some of our dills are soft. But I will give it a go. It is a small batch, just a few jars. I will make sure I plan better next time.
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660650-July-23