*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661475-9829-Boring-Daays-As-Ever-9829
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1586393
This is a story about Gaby and what she goes through just becoming a Teenagers .
#661475 added July 30, 2009 at 8:15am
Restrictions: None
♥ Boring Daays As Ever ♥
That was last Friday ;)
Today is Thursday, next week from last time I wrote ;) But a lot has happened . Well, on Saturday, I went to Sarah’s party, cosmos! Yummy! Then back to hers , we played truth or dare and stuff. Cool party ;) . We went to town and Lizzie was like mad at me.

Then , Sunday did not do much , had an argument with Lizzie .
On Monday it was stupid sports day [] Gay! Like totally. Really boring, made up with Lizzie . Urmm Tuesdays, Arts blast in school. All you do for like a week is arts stuff (great []!) . We had music with theAllies a band! They are fit. In the afternoon we had to create band music with theAllies haaaaaah! They are yummy. We went in groups got put with James and others. And we had TheAllies Chaaarlieeeeeee ! haaaaaah fit ass . Lauren is obviously not in with us, as she is doing stuff for the school production.

Wednesday, Tay is being a bitch, a bit bored at the moment. I told Lizzie that she can’t be with me and Jemma at the same time so cause I hate her. It’s just because she’s becoming too friendly with her in my view and Jemma is snatching my friends. I can’t be asked to write more about today,. Oh I went to house group, it was cool (church, bible discussion thing  )

Thursday, Urmm can’t even remember whatever happened today . Sorry .

Friday!!!!!!!! Gosh I am SO ANGRY! I'm going to stab someone the way this is going! We had a stupid assault course and they made us go outside when it was bucketing down with rain! Got so muddy. Did it anyway, I go back into the changing rooms, look for my clothes and I find them soaked! Some bitches put them in the showers . What the hell is wrong with them, Emily Lowrie and the EN girls. Grrrr. we spent half of drama in the store room , where there is a tumble drier and we got changed like an hour later as the tumble drier was crap and was useless and took forever and people made fun of us when we went back in saying why did we take so long and calling us lesbian and stuff. Not that I have anything against lesbianism but I am not one so you know. James is annoying me and before you say it NO I don’t fancy him, I like being around him though, he’s a nice person and I like talking to him. I wish he would phone me up, that would be fun. But anyway yeah pretty much all that happened.

On the weekend, Urmm, I can’t remember what I did. Urmm think! Did something Saturday then went round Hannah Sunday It was cool.

© Copyright 2009 -Katy x (UN: katyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-Katy x has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661475-9829-Boring-Daays-As-Ever-9829