*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661493-july-30
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#661493 added July 30, 2009 at 10:39am
Restrictions: None
july 30
yesterday morning I met with a woman who read and review/edited 3 of my stories. I was scared. But she was real nice. I found as we talked about each piece,she was very thorough and I agreed with the points she made. It tightened the work and I am just going to put 2 of the pieces in for submission. It has to be done today so I will get those printed and mailed. We ended up talking for 2 hours at the restaurant. luckily they weren't real busy and didn't need our table like last time.


I have three more invites to be mailed also for the Anniv party.


It was HOT 108 degrees. I tried to keep the house cool, but it was a hopless cause. I have the water on this morning trying to get some wet to the grass and the poor plants.


I love the NW the varied weather and the ability to drive 2-3 hours and you can be in the snow or at the beach, in the heat or cooling by a river.
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661493-july-30