*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661527-Short-and-Sweet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#661527 added July 30, 2009 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
Short and Sweet
Apologies for not doing my usual rounds of blog reading, but I'm spending a few days at my sister's place in Staffordshire and computer time is limited. Usually, when I visit it's a case of very late nights and mornings, but not so this time.

Today we rose early to catch a train to Birmingham to look for items for my sister's cruise in September. We returned with a burpday card for Dylan, who will be one next week and a stick of celery. *Rolleyes*

Tomorrow, we're going to a Health Spa for a pamper day. Sister's son booked this for her burpday earlier this month and she very kindly decided to share her gift with me. What we didn't know at the time is the day begins at the crack of nine in the morning. *Shock* An obscene hour to me at the best of times, but after a late, boozy night it would take more than a day at a Health Spa to revive me.

Nope, nothing for it but to make a cup of cocoa and curl up in bed right now. And if you believe that you're a bigger fool than I am. Maybe, I should go into the fairy story writing genre.

© Copyright 2009 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661527-Short-and-Sweet