*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661659-Cars-have-personalities
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1425947
a maybe daily but likely not blog!
#661659 added July 31, 2009 at 4:28pm
Restrictions: None
Cars have personalities
On the motorway today a car tried to cut me up; as I indicated to move over into the lane - there being plenty of room - the car sped up, when it was sufficiently irate it got right up my arse and then flashed its lights. I then indicated to move into the fast lane and waited for the car in said lane to go before I pulled out. As I did so the arse car pulled out again trying to cut me... no indication nothing and then drove a about a foot away from my rear at 80 miles an hour. I couldn't resist a quick slam on the brake just to teach arse car a lesson.

Later on the car, took over on the inside lane and as it passed me I saw it was young woman with a baby in the back. She looked like she'd taken vows for the nunnery she had such a sweet look on her face. Strange , I thougbt it must be the car with the vicious and very irresponsible attitude on the road. After all no human would risk their child's life in such a way!

© Copyright 2009 joan gech (UN: spanna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joan gech has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661659-Cars-have-personalities