*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661941-Aug-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#661941 added December 21, 2012 at 5:32pm
Restrictions: None
Aug 2
We had a great time yesterday meeting up with the cousins. Although some did not attend,the regulars were there. We don't see each other all that much and it is nice to get together. One of my cousins has a place on the Sound and has a family (his and hers) gathering every Sa before LaborDay, this year he is having it the week before Labor Day weekend. Hmm It will be the same people, but a few more that weren't able to attend this Sat or are from his wife's side of the family plus friends.


On the way back to Portland, My dad was happy to tell us he ate a hot dog with the bun! a hamburger patty and some salad. He told us he had eaten a few things over the past two weeks and everything stayed down and it didn't hurt to eat. I a surprised, but it is a good thing he is eating more than just protein drinks


The COOL air is nice! The temp is still supposed to hit 90 so it will break the record of the longest consecutive days 90 and above. I am cool (yes I am!) and that is all that matters.


My cousin(who was born on my birthday) wife told me that she heard I wrote. We had a long talk with my sister included about my writing and my sister was supportive in saying she likes my stories. Since she works with dementia patients, it was nice that she thinks I got the story (The Unguarded Truth) right on.





Today is Sunday and I made the coffee for our SS Womens class and we had a good 11:00 service. The fact that it can be viewed on line is awesome. Our campmeeting services are archived and I love watching the 1st Sunday morning service where the choir and Matt sings All Rise.. I get goosebumps. But I love watching the Celtic Amazing grace I posted on YouTube and that makes me very emotional!! I am so patriotic! That is all for today. My muse is losing the momentum.
© Copyright 2012 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661941-Aug-2