*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662059-Monday-Aug-3
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#662059 added August 3, 2009 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Monday Aug 3
My brother-in-law's birthday. I took Doug (my son) to the church where he is off to Youthcamp. My niece and nephew were there also, excited and happy. I didn't go this year. I went last year and felt a little out of place. They had everything set up and they all do their thing and I felt like I was some extra hand or tail that had to be accounted for. This year I just said, "If you really need help, call me." and left it at that.


The lamp on our TV is going out. I called the service people who have the wrong TV type in their computer and cannot order the lamp until the request for service change goes through. This is the age of computers! why would it take 3-5 days to change a flat screen discription to a rear projection? Go figure. I will have to call on Wed and keep checking to see if this was done. Since a flat screen doesn't have lamps, the computer will not let them put the service order through. A computer just matches items and says "This one is not the same at the rest so something is wrong and we cannot do this." Okay so override it! "No, this one is not the same...."


I think there is a movie out there about this type of thing.


So I went grocery shopping at a store Food 4 less. It has some recognisable brands, but for the most part it provides ethnic foods for the diverse population. I found some interesting things to try, and some dicounted things that I normally buy when they are on sale.


Today I feel like my writing demon is sitting on my shoulder "Invalid Item read it if you want to understand what I mean. Maybe I will have more to write later on in the day or tomorrow.


It is just the two old folks at home for the rest of the week! yea!
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662059-Monday-Aug-3