*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/664684-Always-into-somethin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#664684 added August 22, 2009 at 12:22am
Restrictions: None
Always into somethin'.
A late good evening to you, Studyees. Hello, and what is up? It's been a long ass two weeks, that much I can vouch for. Productive? Only you can judge that, as I've given up a long time ago on what actually qualifies as "being productive". Let's see...where do I begin?

*Bullet* Hung out with my boy Dave MF May and some other sweet friends the other day...El Presidente set me up with a ticket last minute for the Taking Back Sunday concert. Damn good times there. *Smile*

*Bullet* Anybody need a job? You can have mine...both of 'em even. Hey- just doing my part to spur the economy and whatnot.

*Bullet* My fantasy football team would be freakin' awesome...if I had a running back. Or 3.

*Bullet* Everyone in our families that is still alive seems to be good and well and all that happy-hoo-ha. Status may be subject to change though.

*Bullet* Gots to give a shout-out to my cool-shit friend Nicole, whose "Party In A Person" persona will be bouncing into town soon for her, ahem, wedding. I will not be in attendance, as apparently I am some sort of X-factor (ex-factor maybe?) the groom can't wrap his noggin around. Dude, seriously, you put the ring on that...and all my past transgressions aside, and all my initial bitterness about the relationship aside, I couldn't be freakin' happier for one of my best friends. For once in my life, I've come out of a sitch actually looking and sounding almost like an adult. Amazing what age and a little perspective can do to a clown like me. But on the real, I wish Nicole and Craig all the happiness and success in the world for many years to come. I'm hella proud of ya, Goldie. *Smile*

*Bullet* So, the contest I've been talking about creating has hit a bit of a brick wall that I fear not even Chuck Norris can roundhouse-kick his badass way through. And that wall is made up of my time, or lack thereof. I have not stopped the thought process about it, but it may have stalled on me. So you fine Stoggers better be enjoying this little entry here, cuz I could be doing other things like planning an elaborate contest, the likes of which has been unseen in the SDC/WDC history. In the meantime, check out a little something else I created waiting for the fist under Chuck Norris' beard to nail me against the lack-of-time wall in my world:

         
 Weighs A Ton  (E)
8/09 Introspective thoughts set to a folksy ballad style. Deep and moody. Or something.
#1592724 by Fivesixer


The annoying bug got to me and it had to be expunged in lyrical form. Warning: some of the words contained and released by a click on that link can be depressing.

*Bullet* My computer is being annoying as hell, because my internet is being annoying as hell, because our internet service is doo-doo. The landline phone is tied in to the deal, and the phone is down. The wires are underground, and it's friday, so you know they can't send a repair person out til whatever time he can get here on monday. Awesome business practice..."Here's your window...8am-5pm, and you can fan our collective corporate sack if you don't like it or can't be present when we decide to knock on your door...your short-notice fix-it help means that you need us and we're gonna make our best effort to screw you any-which-way-how while you pay our regulatory fees and ridiculous taxes". Meanwhile, our internet crawls. Terrible. Or as Charles Barkley says, "T-R-B-L, trrrrbl".

That's all I've got for now, and I do sincerely hope to do a little catching up with all y'all soon. but I've got a hot lady sitting across from me who's been gnawing at my last nerves the few days and being distracting, so I better squash this while I'm ahead. Peace out now, and stay safe....GOODNIGHT NOW!!

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/664684-Always-into-somethin