*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665554-Daily-eventsand-political-opinions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1407297
These are my rambles, my thinking as I grow younger and younger.
#665554 added August 28, 2009 at 11:42pm
Restrictions: None
Daily events...and political opinions
Have a yard sale tomorrow. Been working my ass off boxing, labeling. Now my vertebrae is unhinged. Passed out flyers in the street. I so need to get rid of this excess and to get my bills paid. It'll work out the way God wants.

Ole' Teddy passed away. Of all the brothers, he knew how to get bills passed. His work changed the health and services, and legitimacy of the lower middle class, and the poor in this country. He was able to work with Republicans (even Bush) and move legislation through. If he were here, he would design a Health Care Plan for Americans that was understandable, fair to everyone...and would provide, even limited check-ups, doctor appointments for everyone. His voice is silent.And there is no one to take that spot - to bellow, and sooth, and to shake the raftors with his commitment to what he believed in. JFK was aloof, Bobby was suspicious...but Ted was a people person, and was well loved by all his colleques.
The end to the old guard. God help us with this new guard. Barely in diapers when the JFK era began.

Obama might read some of Teddy's old speeches, and Jack's , and Bobby's.

Obama might learn a few things. He's already bungled, bungled, bungled.
hope he's prepared for 2 more years of recession, and a stimulus package that is going to make inflation soar. He cannot blame anyone except himself.

Probably Michelle would have been the better President of the two. She's in touch with the working class. Plus she is 10 times smarter than he.......her intellect far surpasses his.




© Copyright 2009 njames51 (UN: njames51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
njames51 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/665554-Daily-eventsand-political-opinions