*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666385-Brainstorming
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#666385 added September 4, 2009 at 12:20am
Restrictions: None
Brainstorming
Read the first two chapters today at work. Nothing like doing homework at work. *Laugh* I am getting my test back tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. I knew my paper started off slow, and by the middle to the end, I was on a rant, lol. That's what they get for asking me "How has the internet changed society."

So let's play a game, or as my book says, do an exercise, lol.

Brainstorming word/subject of the day.

Denial

Ideas - turning your back on the truth, refusing to see what's in front of you, not taking a look in the mirror, not being sensible. Yeah, that's all I got, lol.

Paragraph -

How many times had they told him what he was? They were all liars. Each and every one of them. He laughed at the thought of being called a predator. He wasn't by no means. Nope, not him. He was too religious for that. He couldn't help the fact that he was good with people in need. He had the big shoulders to prove it. When someone needed a friend, he was always right there, ready to listen and lend a hand. Even money on occasion. He sat down at his desk, his fingers itching to hit the internet and see who was available, who needed him, who wanted to talk. The corner of his mouth rose slightly, hoping the one he wanted to chat with was available. She'd been so sweet, professing her love to love, even embarrassed to admit that their friendship had taken this turn. His heart swelled at that thought, knowing she'd be around for a long time. Predator. He was too nice for that terminology.

Case in point.


MAXINE SAYS

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A PUBLIC DRINKING FOUNTAIN TO MAKE YOU SERIOUSLY CONSIDER DYING OF THIRST. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666385-Brainstorming