*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666903-Total-Shock-and-Joy
by Kristi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1594648
The inner scribblings of my mind
#666903 added September 8, 2009 at 4:55pm
Restrictions: None
Total Shock and Joy
My very dear and true friend, Just call me Omni , has created her very first site auction and asked me to help her along with it. Of course, I was honored to be asked as well as pleased to do anything I could. I check on the auction at least five times a day to see if new packages have been donated and just to make sure all is going well.

Yesterday, during one of my "looksies", I saw a donation made by my very favorite person in the whole, wide world, stacylynn71!! As some of you may be aware, Stace has had "real life" issues and had to take a longer than desired break from wdc.

I am not at all ashamed to admit that I peed my britches when I saw her name along with three awesome package donations!! Gawd, I can only hope this is a sign of her return. Nobody, and I stress NOBODY, can imagine the feeling that I have in my heart and soul to know that her presence here again is a possibility. I love Stacy Lynn with every single fiber of my being, whether she realizes that to the fullest extent or not. I honestly don't think she has a clue, although I tell her every chance I get.

Even though I am so ecstatic I can barely sit still, I will not push her to return to ME immediately. I will continue to give her the space she needs in order to get her real life things in order.

Why, oh why, do she and I have to be so far apart geographically? Why can't Texas and Wisconsin be right next to each other? Any geographers out there that can help me with this dilemma? Can we do some simple rearranging to put the best thing that has ever happened to me within my reach?

I want to hug her so bad. I want to plant eleventy seven hundred and eighty thousand kisses on her cheeks, forehead, and chin!!! Can everyone please join me in a silent prayer that she is able to return, if only to get back in touch with her superb writing? Others have tried to fill the "Stacy Void" within me, and I more than appreciate all attempts. But I must be honest and say that nothing or no one can fill that emptiness.

I LOVE YOU, STACY LYNN!!! *Kiss* *Kiss*

© Copyright 2009 Kristi (UN: kristilove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kristi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/666903-Total-Shock-and-Joy