*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668108-Sweet-Dreams-are-made-of-these
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#668108 added September 17, 2009 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
Sweet Dreams are made of these...
My response to "Invalid Entry by Kay for Thursday, September 17, 2009 leading entry for "Follow the Leader.

I've had some extremely weird, sweet, disturbing, funny, etc. dreams and/or nightmares in my life. I have on reoccurring dream that occurs when there is about to be a change of some type in my life. In this dream, my mother and I are visiting Blackwell, Oklahoma. The reason we are there is for a memorial service/funeral for my grandparents.

My grandparents are never in this dream, but other relatives are in it. In the dream, we are in my grandparents' house and preparing to return to Las Vegas, Nevada. The problem is we have to get rid of, sell, ship back to Las Vegas, or distribute among relatives before we leave and our transportation back to Las Vegas leaves in a few minutes or we have to be back in Las Vegas the next day.

Another reoccurring dream and I've came to the conclusion that this is a dream not a real event. Someone knocks or rings the door bell three or more times and wakes me up. I actually wake up, get out of bed and go to the front door. I look out the peep hole, but don't see anyone. I open the door, look to see if anyone is on my front porch and then check the screen door, which is usually locked.

I go into the living room and look out the window. I see nothing unusual, next I check the clock and it's normally somewhere between 11:30 PM and 1:30 AM. After this, I check the sliding glass door. My next action is to get a drink of water, find my prayer book and sit on the couch or love seat to say prayers. Sometimes I turn on the computer and go online. I seldom go back to bed because once I'm awake I may as well stay awake. It's difficult enough to get to sleep once a night and almost impossible to go to sleep more then once.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668108-Sweet-Dreams-are-made-of-these