*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668518-Love-of-The-Cheese
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#668518 added September 20, 2009 at 6:29am
Restrictions: None
Love of The Cheese
I'm in love with the television show Merlin.

Yeah, I know, completely cheesy, but I love me some of the cheese. The graphics are horrible; the plot for each episode is less than genius. There's just something about the whole thing that makes me want to keep watching.

The tales of King Arthur and the knights of the Round Table are ones I grew up reading again and again. As I grew up I branched out a bit from the traditional to more of the non-traditional and different interpretations. I have copies of a lot of them. This makes me a bit of a dork...I have come to terms with it.

The sad part about watching Merlin is that its shot and played in Britain. I have to search and haunt BBC knock-offs. There is a level of love here that's just sad.

If there are a couple of jokes you wish to make, go for it. I get such crap from my guy its not even funny. He thinks it hilarious to mock me about this. He think it hilarious to mock me about anything. So feel free to add to it. Really...I don't mind...much.

Watched the first episode of the second season. Again, not the thing of genius, but I definitely got my fill of the cheese. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668518-Love-of-The-Cheese