*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/669836-A-Thank-You-From-The-Poet
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1556561
this is where I will place my important messages about the ship
#669836 added September 30, 2009 at 10:12am
Restrictions: None
A Thank You From The Poet
My friends, and my enemies, mine brothers and mine sisters, my family I thank you all for listening to and reading these words I put my heart, soul, blood, and tears into wiether you rated, reveiwed, both or neither i thank you for you have shown me that there are still poeple out there willing to read the words of a young teenager. My life has felt so incomplete up until the day I found writing.com that day I found a place to try and show my message to amny and all the poeple I have met here Merl I thankyou for your friendship and constant nagging about my stanza structure, Ashy I thankyou for your light hearted personality and your heavy and detailed reveiwes, Nita thank you for being a friend when I needed one, king thankyou for the fun conversations we have had I look forward to amny more, Doc your knowledge and kindness has helped me so much, Leger thank you for the warm welcome into chat that lonely friday afternoon without meeting you I might not have stayed, and thank you Aero, Socs, Set, Dragoon, Dragonfishy, Butterfly, Hannah, Cakers, Audra, Pockets, Mark, Volo Leigh, and all the rest of my friends from WDC. It's been a fun and wild ride these last few months and I can see it's only going to get better. I've met some of the greatest people here. Well this is the end of this entry now I just wanted to say thank you to my friends for sticking by me.

Sincerly
-Sarge Darkfold
( foster321 )

P.S. this is not a goodbye I just wanted to say a long overdue thankyou to all my friends.

© Copyright 2009 PoeticFox (UN: foster321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PoeticFox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/669836-A-Thank-You-From-The-Poet