*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670211-A-problem-with-the-pipes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#670211 added October 2, 2009 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
A problem with the pipes
Istiqlál (Independence), 6 Mashiyyat (Will), 166 BE – Friday, October 2, 2009 about 1:04 PM Pacific Time

I'm staying home Monday. I'm not going anywhere because the plumber is coming to fix the pipes to the bathtub so that it ill drain. I have an estimate and I have more then enough to pay for it. This weekend I have to clean the bathroom and go to the laundromat. I can't use the washing machine because I need to have those pipe repaired as well.

Even if I could afford to have both done at the same time, it would do me no good. I'm waiting for a part for the washing machine, which will be her in about five or six days. The bathtub is more important anyway. After I get the bathtub and the laundry pipes fixed, I'm going to have to have the facet in the kitchen and the bathroom replaced. However, that's going to have to wait for a while. Life is wonderful. Life is surprising. At least, I'll get the bathroom cleaned.

I'll get some reviews accomplished on site as well. I'm not in the physical condition I used to be. Certain physical activities tire me out, so I have to rest periodically. While I'm resting, I'm going to review. I'm going to have to make an appointment with my doctor to see why I tire so easily. I think I tire easily anyway.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670211-A-problem-with-the-pipes