*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670310-Smiles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1593865
Daily blog/ ramblings of a wife/mother about life friendship and family drama
#670310 added October 3, 2009 at 10:33am
Restrictions: None
Smiles
Hello Friends,
I know I am supposed to fill this out everyday, but I truley have been so swamped that I have not had the time or energy to do so.
I am really making progress in my life now. I have started as I told in past blogs to to reconnect with family and friends. I found another old friend on facebook and started reconnecting with her and her family again. My husband and I went to their house last night and we had a wonderful time. We talked for 5 hours and it was like we never were apart. My husband who met them for the first time really connected with her husband as they both are truck drivers and like allot of the same things in life. I was very happy.
She also helped me a week or so ago to get the courage to call her sister who was my very best friend for many years but I was afraid to call. We are all planning to get together soon.
It's amazing how a little thing like a phone call can change your whole life. I went from frowns and tears to feeling happy and smiling again. I actually am looking forward to life again and that is a very big advance for me.

© Copyright 2009 Idle Thoughts (UN: selania at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Idle Thoughts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670310-Smiles