*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670398-Installment-1
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#670398 added October 7, 2009 at 7:55am
Restrictions: None
Installment 1
Ah the weekend. Chaos I tell ya. All my homework is done, and all I have to do is study for Friday's test. Next essay due in two weeks. I happily turned my first one in Friday, so I have my fingers crossed that it's good enough. Got a quiz back, 7.5 out of 10. I can't believe the stupid mistake I made...like not reading the entire question that said - list all conjunctions, and write a sentence using one......yeah, I forgot the sentence, just thought, no biggie, I know all 7. Hmm, need to remember this come Friday, lol.

Essay 1

 WDC  (13+)
Essay 1 for Eng 093
#1603849 by Purple is House Florent



Lately in my house it's repeats. Songs that is. The music wars between brothers can sometimes get on my nerves. And then there are the times that I like some of their selections. I am really loving this song that Danny plays constantly. Too bad I couldn't track down the actual video for the song, but this was the best of 30 links I checked out. Give it a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-CcHE1MNY&feature=related

I never did the last entry for the 15 for 15 contest. I injured my left hand Friday, and typing one handed was not working so well for me. I still never went to have it xrayed. Yes, mom, I know, I just don't want to spend hours there for someone to tell me to rest the darn thing. So I'm taking it easy this weekend, and it's slowly getting better.

No entries for the last round of the Quickie. I'm kinda bummed, but what can I do? Hope I get at least for the next round. Kudos to Ricky for hanging onto it for so long.


CRCs contest is up and looking for entries, please check it out.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1601656 by Not Available.



The Cult is up and running. Seriously, if I'm going to be associated with this term, then I might as well plug and use it for all it's worth. So here we go!

Installment #1

As T sat in chat, thinking up ways to draw more unsuspecting chatties into the vileness, mind warping, nastiness known as THE CULT, an idea struck her. She immediately sent a whisper to L. "Hey, bet we can get R on our team. Cult-master Sci would love it!"

T waited on pins and needles for the response to pop up shaded in yellow. "LMFAO T, omg, you are so wicked!" L replied.

T laughed to herself, knowing it to be true. "What can I say? You know it's true."

L and T sent whispers to R, warning her of the predator that has ITs eye on her and where IT could take her.

At that moment, E popped into chat. The cyberpath was on the prowl again. Spreading the word in whispers, warning of The Cult, and how IT didn't want to see any other chatties get caught up into that mire of insanity.

Whispers flew thru chat at breakneck speed, leaving poor R caught in the middle. Would R believe E, the charming teacher, or the T and L, the groupies, the terrible spreaders of so-called gossip, out to ruin E's reputation.

To be continued...


** Image ID #1591886 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670398-Installment-1