*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670426-Went-to-Search-Light-yesterday-afternoon
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#670426 added October 4, 2009 at 3:06pm
Restrictions: None
Went to Search Light yesterday afternoon
Jamál (Beauty), 8 Mashiyyat (Will), 166 BE – Sunday, October 4, 2009 about 11:52 PM Pacific Time

We went to Search Light, Nevada, on Saturday afternoon. My brother and his family were in town for the weekend, so he took us to Search Light to see my sister. We ate at the Search Light Nugget, it's an interesting little casino. It's the only casino in Search Light.

On the way there, I noticed that another war added to the Veterans Memorial Highway. A section of the highway is now dedicated to the Veterans of the Global War on Terror. Each section is dedicated to the Veterans of a different war. The sections are dedicated to the Veterans of World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Persian Gulf War, and the Global War on Terror.

Other attractions on the way to Search Light consist of a Solar Energy collector, a Dust Hazard, and Grandpas Road. There are different desert plant, wild life and live stock. I also think there is an open pit mine or the remains of one along the road. There are other mining ruins as well.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670426-Went-to-Search-Light-yesterday-afternoon