*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670789-October-7
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#670789 added October 7, 2009 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
October 7
Wow! It has been a while since I have been on here. I am busy helping my husband with his new marketing business. So far it has been a rocky start, but I hope things begin to grow soon, or I will have to start taking any kind of job I can find, no matter what the pay is.


I have finished my novel and am getting it edited. It is going to cost me $500.00 and it makes me sick. but I think that when she is done it will be better and ready to submit to publishers. I have started an easy romance, quick read, but along the "inspritational" lines. It was a dream I had one night and it has just blossomed and I think will be a good sell in the "Christian Book Stores." Who knows, that may be my calling instead of the paranormal.


I am not as pleased with the "spiritual" newsletter format here on WDC, I have read a number of them and while all religions can be included, I find that premise to be slanted and almost controversial. I guess I expected different. There is a nice group of Godly spriritual writers that I have found. I wish they would put up a newsletter. I will have to go to my emails and find them again.


I just am not on here as much as I was this summer. I joined a class to learn more about commas, but I am old and find I do not understand how to post and get into the discussions. I guess I will have to drop out. I think I may have figured out some things about using commas. The rules just don't stick in my head. I have to go back and fix things. When I write, the story just flows and I don't worry about commas, semi colins and stuff like that. I am sure that is why I need an editor. That is all I have for today. Just a note: My Dad is still doing fine and is eating everything he wants. He goes crabbing, when there is someone to help with the big net. He can do the small ones. They are small triangles that are thrown with a fishing pole. It is the funniest looking thing, but it does the job and the crabs are caught!!
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670789-October-7