*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671368-An-interesting-mystery
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#671368 added October 11, 2009 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
An interesting mystery
The door to the coat closet doesn't remain closed. It apparently opens of its own accord and I'm not sure why. This started on Saturday, October 10, I noticed the door was open. I figured Mom had opened it and forgot to close the door. I closed the door and about thirty minutes late my mother found it open, so she closed the door.

Last night, after I went to bed I hear a door handle turn and got up to check the house. The door to the hall closet was open again, so I closed it. When I got up this morning the door was open, Since we were going out today, I didn't have time to do anything except close the door again. It stayed closed this time because when we got home this afternoon it was still closed.

There are a couple of explanations, one is the cats have learned how to turn a door knob and open the door. I'm not getting into any other explanations at this time because I have two stories to complete tonight.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671368-An-interesting-mystery