*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671515-The-door-still-wont-stay-closed
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#671515 added October 12, 2009 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
The door still won’t stay closed
All right, this is getting weird. The door to the hall closet, the coat closet still won't stay closed. It opens apparently by itself at random intervals. I'm still not sure why it opens by itself. It isn't that I'm worried or upset about it, it's just weird.

I know why the linen closet door won't remain closed. The cats open it, I'm not sure which cat opens the linen closet, but one of them does. Spot sleeps in on the sheets in that closet, so I suspect he opens it, buy none of the cats sleep in the coat/hall closet. I guess one of them could be opening it, however, when the door opens none of them are close to it.

The door never opens when someone is near it or in the hall close to that door. One of use walks through the hall and finds the door open. I guess I'm just going to have to take the time to take everything out of that closet and put the stuff back in again. I don't know any other way to find out why it keeps opening by itself.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671515-The-door-still-wont-stay-closed