*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672075-Were-on-a-mission-From
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#672075 added October 17, 2009 at 1:44am
Restrictions: None
We're on a mission! From...
Hello Studyees, and what is UP?? Short check-in to say hi and break some breaking news.

We're getting the band together!!

I've found someone, a friend of the kids who lived upstairs from me down the street, and one who I've tried to recruit to the site just so he could get a convenient look-see at my port.

He needs a lyricist for a couple of sweet riffs and a song he's come up with, I've shared with him some of my lyrics. He wants to set my words into motion. We've gone beyond the "yeah, let's get a band!! It'll be sick!!" stage to the "OK, let's do this!!" stage, which means me sharing a lot more with this kid than either of us are used to. I'm trusting this kid, and his guitar. For the most part, ne hears what I hear in my lyrics and can translate them musically. This makes me twinge with pride.

Stoggers, don't get your hopes up. I have no intentions of becoming a rock star, even if it is my "dream job". The fact remains that the last two weeks have been an almost-constant episode of failure. That something like this could come my way, an invitation for a lyricist to get to bang ideas off a guitarist and see what happens, is the 2nd best dream come true to me, and the first is something unspeakably legendary in this crowd...Jess company excluded.

I'm fading fast, Studyees...it's hard work thinking after a 2-job day and having to decide amongst your two favorite internet vices. So with that, I bid you all a Happy Sweetest Day, and hope it doesn't come off as fake as the actual Hallmark Holiday that it actually is, Peace homies, gotta get some sleep. GOODNIGHT NOW!!


© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672075-Were-on-a-mission-From