*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672982-Looking-for-entrants
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1592786
A place for writing off-the-cuff
#672982 added October 23, 2009 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
Looking for entrants!
Young Stars Shine Your Light Contest  (E)
A CONTEST JUST FOR WRITERS EIGHTEEN YRS OLD AND UNDER! ~ON HIATUS~
#1557458 by NickiD89


*Up*I run this awesome contest for WDC's younger writers.*Up*


It's a monthly contest that closes on the last day of each month. I know it's a busy time of year for all of us, but the current round is set to close in one week and we only have one entry! *Worry*


If you are a writer between the ages of 12 and 18, please check out my contest! It is sponsored by the Rising Stars group, but any WDC member can enter. Several things make this writing contest unique:


*Note5* Unlike most other WDC contests, you compete only with members in your age group: people with similar educational backgrounds, writing levels, and life experiences as you.

*Note1* Each month, I include with the prompt a mini writing workshop lesson. One of the goals of this contest is to expand your knowledge as you hone your craft. Sometimes the lesson will reinforce what you already know, and sometimes (I hope! *Smile*) you'll learn something new!

*Note5* Rising Stars has partnered with The Paper Doll Gang on this project. The Paper Doll Gang Newbies participating in that group's current "class" are dedicated to reviewing Young Stars contest entries. This means, including the three reviews you will receive from the judges, you will also receive several more from The Paper Doll Gang. The feedback you receive from participating in this contest will prove valuable to your creative writing exploration.

*Note1* Let's talk prizes, too! First place entries receive a 25K awardicon plus 15,000 GPs!! Second and Third place finishers also receive big prizes!!!



There's still a week left before the current round closes. Why not click now, check out the photo prompt and mini-workshop, and get started writing your winning entry today!

*Down*          *Down*          *Down*


Young Stars Shine Your Light Contest  (E)
A CONTEST JUST FOR WRITERS EIGHTEEN YRS OLD AND UNDER! ~ON HIATUS~
#1557458 by NickiD89






© Copyright 2009 NickiD89 (UN: heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickiD89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672982-Looking-for-entrants