*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672728-Busy-busy-busy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1592786
A place for writing off-the-cuff
#672728 added October 21, 2009 at 5:41pm
Restrictions: None
Busy, busy, busy
I was shooting for a blog entry every day this month -- but that hasn't worked out well for me! *Laugh* I realized a couple days ago that with NaNo starting on November 1st, I'd better get organized with the contests I judge. Most contests I'm involved in close at the end of the month....so I've been busy reviewing now!

I'm caught up with reviews for "Newbie Bitem Challenge - CLOSED, though other entries may come in before the round closes on the 26th.

I was invited into Rising Star's Circle of Sisters this week. I've looked up to that group since becoming a Rising Star last year, so I was thrilled to become a sister! I reviewed all seventeen entries for "Rising Stars Shining Brighter today.

I still have to review the entries for the Paper Doll Gang "Invalid Item (there are eight so far).

And, I'm looking forward to entries for "Young Stars Shine Your Light Contest, but so far there haven't been any *Frown*.

With all the reviewing I've been doing, panic has been stewing in the back of my mind. I'm worried I'm not prepared enough for NaNo...and that I won't have anything to say when it comes time to start writing. Noelle ~ TY Anon! has been doing Brandywyn's "October Novel Prep Challenge and says she's feeling ready, so I took a look at the exercises. I just can't seem to make myself write anything related to my novel (ie: character sketches, setting descriptions, refining the outline, etc.). What's wrong with me?!!

Well, the car's in the shop until tomorrow afternoon, so I'll make it my goal to review the Paper Doll entries and then write something NaNo-prep-ish.

Speaking of NaNo, I'm attending the Meet 'n' Greet for the Athens, GA NaNo region. I'm excited to talk shop with other area writers, and hopefully it will be another motivating experience to help me get myself geared up and ready to start.

(*crosses fingers so tightly the tips turn white*)

*Bigsmile*~*Bullet*~*Bigsmile*~*Bullet*~*Bigsmile*~*Bullet*~*Bigsmile*~*Bullet*~*Bigsmile*



© Copyright 2009 NickiD89 (UN: heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickiD89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/672728-Busy-busy-busy