*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673254-Meat-and-vegetables-in-the-house-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#673254 added October 25, 2009 at 6:03pm
Restrictions: None
Meat and vegetables in the house again
Jamál (Beauty), 10 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 166 BE – Sunday, October 25, 2009 about 2:48 PM Pacific Time

We have both meat and fresh vegetables in the house again. For about three months now, we've bought food from Angel Food Ministries. Every month we've bought a fresh fruit and vegetable box. In addition, we've bought some of the meat selections as well. The cost for the boxes is about half the price of the same items in a grocery store, so it's within our budget.

The last couple of days, we've had leftovers for lunch and dinner. I think there's another container of leftovers in the fridge, which we need to use tomorrow. Now if i can just convince my mother to eat more then the little bit she eats now. Mom can't eat a lot at one time, so I have to encourage her to eat several times a day. Also, she refuses to eat unless I eat as well.

Eating more then two or three meals a day makes my ulcer happier. I'm beginning to wonder if my problem really is an ulcer, but I'll discuss that with my doctor when I see her on November 3. In the mean time, I'm going to start eating three or four meals a day and attempt to get Mom to eat with me.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673254-Meat-and-vegetables-in-the-house-again