*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674020-October-31--Oh-oh
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#674020 added October 31, 2009 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
October 31--Oh, oh!
I woke up this morning and thought it was November 1. Talk about being overzealous... I guess I'm raring to go for NaNo. I rhymed that, didn't I? Oh oh! When I start using rhymes, it is not a good omen.

I'm all set for Halloween and my avatar, the witch, is hung on the front door. All candy is in bags on an armchair near the front door. All I need to do is take a small pair of scissors for opening the boxes.

After I put my computer to sleep, hoping it is not an eternal sleep, I'll go to the library for some last minute research and to return and borrow new material, then to the farmstand, and I'll wait for the little ones in costumes. When my kids were home, we made a big deal out of Halloween with a party and a lot more decorations. Now that they've flown the coop, we have minimized the festivities. Still, I look forward to the trick and treating by the little ones, some or most I won't know to which family they belong.

Yay for all kids! They make us oldies feel alive. *Bigsmile*
 ~
 ~

© Copyright 2009 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674020-October-31--Oh-oh