*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676198-Dannys-14th
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#676198 added November 14, 2009 at 9:25pm
Restrictions: None
Danny's 14th
Sigh. My baby turned 14 yesterday. Had the family over today to celebrate. I enjoyed having everyone here and taking a break from things. And I love it when the house is clean. I've been slacking so long I forgot what it's like, lol. Only problem is I shoved a nice pile of junk to go through and cluttered up my desk in my bedroom, so I'll have to spend some time going through all of that. A job for another day.

The parents are off to Vegas tomorrow. Gotta get up nice and early and take them to the airport. So hubby and I made plans to drop them off and then go out to breakfast without the boys. Zak is happy, for he gets to spend time on the net with M. Danny could care less either way.

Last night we head out to dinner. Get in my truck, turn the key, and nothing. Silence. Shut the ignition off and try again, nothing. We pile out of my truck, get into hubby's and go to dinner. When we came home, hubby checked it out and the wire for the starter was off. Poor guy had to crawl under there on the cold ground this morning, hook it up, and then drive it to work and fix it.

I picked up Zak's proofs from his senior pictures. OMG I am in so much trouble. I want all of them, which we cannot afford. But the wanting is there. He took some great photos. The casual ones standing against the blocks of 2010 are really cool. I can't wait to get them back and post one here, show off my son, *Wink*

I love music, all kinds of music, no big surprise there. Yesterday I hit shuffle on my ipod, and heard a song I hadn't listened to in awhile. Right away, it reminded me of Rachel. So I am sharing this with you. If you ever wondered what she was like, or what she meant to her friends and family, wonder no more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdG618TMc5E

Here's a picture of the 14 year old! If you click on it, it will get bigger, hehe


 ~
 ~

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676198-Dannys-14th