*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675953-Gentley
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#675953 added November 12, 2009 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
Gentley
So I had to see my dentist today. No big deal, I am a month late in getting there. But the Hygienist is a mean one. I have this damn canker sore just inside my bottom lip, center of course. Well she touched it with the glove, with the damn suction, her hand, the scraper thing. She sees the sore. It's totally noticeable. I mean come on. She says, "Wow, that's a big one." I just looked at her. Ya think? And then proceeds to rip my mouth to shreds. After a good hour of torture, she finally stopped. My mouth is so damn sore. I hate going every three months. But the gum disease needs to be taken care of. And I can report that the numbers are going down, always a good thing. Not one 5, and the 4s are turning into 3s.

Work was busy. Always a good thing. I managed to edit Essay 3, but just feel too blah to go to class. I know I should. Quiz tomorrow, notebook due, 3 assignments due and the final draft of the Essay.

I'm just too blah to do much of anything.

I posted in the forum for Rach. Couldn't put it off anymore. I had to say something.

 Mourning Racheld  (E)
Coming to terms with the death of a friend... friends helping friends.
#1617157 by Chairrider


All I got...

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675953-Gentley