*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/677478-My-Birthday-Dinner
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#677478 added November 24, 2009 at 3:15pm
Restrictions: None
My Birthday Dinner
My daughter out did herself for my birthday dinner last Wednesday. She fixed TWO big rib roast's and baked me TWO Devil's Chocolate cakes with nutty frosting! Yummy!

All of my kids and all of my grandkids were there for dinner to celebrate my birthday and Thanksgiving all at once! I was very overwhelmed with their love and devotion.*Heart*

We had a real fun day and I was able to take lots of pictures of them all. Those grandkids of mine are growing up so fast. All of them are teenagers now but two - Jayce & Christian. Christian has a birthday tomorrow and he will be eleven years old. He is my youngest grandchild. Then Jayce, his brother turns thirteen the day after Christmas! So that is when eight of them will all be teenagers! Gosh, it doesn't seem possible. Where did the years go?

The boys were playing rock band and foosball most of the afternoon. What noise!!!

I came home on Thursday to a quiet house again. I have to admit...it was nice to have peace and quiet after all the noise.*Laugh*


** Image ID #1344644 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/677478-My-Birthday-Dinner