*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/678868-Christmas-shopping
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#678868 added December 6, 2009 at 3:22am
Restrictions: None
Christmas shopping.
It was much too cold out this morning for the guys to go riding motorcycles, so Ron and I went to town and Christmas shopped instead.*Bigsmile* We had a real heavy frost on the ground and the decks this morning. The guys are smart not to ride when it freezes like that. You just never know where those patches of ice will be on the blacktop, when you're out on a motorcycle.

We needed to get more of our Christmas shopping done and today was the perfect day for it. It was cold , but it was sunny out. A far cry from the stormy wet days of November. I think we are drying out some here now. The colder air is moving down from British Columbia and bringing with it frosty mornings and colder nights. Just the kind of weather to get you in the Holiday mood. I was able to get the rest of my shopping done for my kids and grandkids. Now, I just have Ron to buy for. Oh, and his Mom, also. I will probably end up buying something online for Ron like I did last year. I really like to shop online for him, and so far I have succeeded in being able to please him that way.

I saw nothing in the stores we shopped in that I would consider getting him. So I have been looking online at what Zappos carries in fleece for men. Sure, I have to pay a little more for it , but they have free shipping and I love their fast deliveries. Order it one day before 2:00 PM and it is here the next day! Seriously! Last year I found him a gorgeous thick fleece black jacket. Almost, like a Berber, with a mock leather on the elbow. I loved it and he loved it too! It fit perfectly. He will have to get it out of the closet and start wearing it soon, because the jacket he wore to town today wasn't really warm enough for these temperatures we are having now. We plan on going east of the mountains to his sister's to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day with her and his Mom this year. That is if we don't get snowed in like last December! I hope we don't get snowed in this Christmas.

I am looking forward to spending Christmas at Moses Lake this year.

Christmas Image









© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/678868-Christmas-shopping