*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679159-Julias-fear-about-Kitsunes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1625129
Book version of my John Wolfstone story
#679159 added December 8, 2009 at 4:44pm
Restrictions: None
Julia's fear about Kitsunes
The next day passed in a similar manner.

The naga and dridder, and their son, moved into a home for them, met up with the giant couple, who had brought along their baby daughter, and talked with them. A few more families showed up, also interested in renting houses from John, a group of werewolves, a family of cat-like creatures, and, much to Julia’s fear, a set of kitsunes.

Thankfully, they were all friendly, especially since the giants came over when they heard Julia practically scream at the sight of the kitsunes.

After Julia had calmed down, thanks to Tawna’s help, John had ordered out for some very expensive cake and ice cream, which they had after supper.

A while after that, the students went to bed while John sat down with Julia, to have a little talk with her.

“Julia, you need to learn to control your fear about kitsunes,” said John. “Now tell me, why do you fear them? Something tells me that they did more that just buy you for their son to eat for breakfast.”

“I don’t know why exactly,” Julia said. “The young one did try to eat me, but his father, he did something that made me feel wrong.”

“What did he do to you?” John asked.

“I don’t really know," Julia said. "But it just felt wrong. I thought I was going to die.”

“Child, please tell me," John said, a look of concern on his face. "What did this kitsune do to you?”

“I remember being in a dark room. He came in and I heard a zipper unzipping. He placed something that was like a warm hot dog into my mouth and told me to suck on it. Some warm liquid came out of it and he forced me to swallow it. It felt like an eternity had passed before he took the thing out of my mouth. Then he said something like, ‘Best oral I’ve ever had.’ After that, I was left in the dark, until the son took me to the school and tried to eat me when you showed up and saved my life,” the young girl said.

With that, Julia buried her face into John’s chest and started to cry.

“Those bastards,” John thought, as he tried to comfort Julia. “Mr. Twotail had better not show up on my doorstep, because I’ll do that to his son, in front of him, before I tear him limb from limb and eat him in front of his son.”

This was the first time he had felt this angry about someone.

“Julia,” he said. “What that man did to you was wrong. However, that doesn’t mean that you should fear all of the kitsunes that are out there.”

“How do I get over it?” Julia asked.

“Well, your Aunt Clara can help you out somewhat," John said. "As a shape-shifter, she can turn into any form she wants, including, in my opinion, a very attractive female kitsune. While she wouldn’t be the real thing, her behavior is similar to the real version of whatever form she is. I’ll call her, and your uncle, tomorrow after school is over.”

With that, John picked Julia up and carried her to her room.

“Get some sleep child,” he said. “Tomorrow, you will have to start to get used to, and hopefully over, what it is you fear.”
© Copyright 2009 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679159-Julias-fear-about-Kitsunes