*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679164-Johns-sick-new-clothes-Johns-MONSTER-shows
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1625129
Book version of my John Wolfstone story
#679164 added December 8, 2009 at 4:55pm
Restrictions: None
John's sick, new clothes, John's MONSTER shows
“Ah, home sweet home,” John said, as he opened the door to his house. “You three kids get to work on your homework, while I find a place to put, ‘Samantha’, (Samual) at. After that, I need to help another guest of ours to get cleaned up and dressed. Then, I need to make a phone call to some friends of mine.”

After John tossed “Samantha” into the cellar, thinking that it was an appropriate place to put ‘her’, he went upstairs and into one of the other guestrooms he had.

When John sat down, he pressed a button on the collar, causing the shirt to be absorbed into it.

“Okay Janelle,” he said. “You can climb down now.”

He then heard the springs in the bed creak and felt the woman get off of his back.

“Um, clothes,” she said. “Where can I get some clothes?”

John pointed a finger over his shoulder, as he wasn’t looking at Janelle.

“Over there,” he said, politely. “In that closet are clothes for women. I’m not sure if any will fit, but I bought then for my sisters, nieces, and the like, for when they spend a couple of days with me.”

“Thank you, John,” Janelle said, nervously.

“You’re welcome, Janelle,” John said, a slight blush developing under the fur on his face.

This was the closest he had been to a naked, or nearly naked, woman since his last ‘Sexual Education’ class in high school.

Then he remembered what had happened in the alley, in full detail, and suddenly felt sick.

“OHMYGOD,” he said, lying down on the bed. “I feel like I’m about to throw up. Quick, get to the others. They will help you with what is needed. Now hurry!”

At first, Janelle was confused by what John had said, until she saw his eyes. They were full of fear and feverish. When he said “Hurry” again, Janelle ran out of the room, looking for someone to help her.

Thankfully, just as Janelle reached the bottom of the stairs, she ran into Julia.

“Hurry,” she said, quickly. “John’s sick. I think he’s got a fever or something.”

At this, Julia shouted, “Tawna, Justian, come quick. John’s sick.”

With that, a flash of orange fur zoomed past the pair, heading up the stairs.

“She’s right Tawna,” shouted a young male voice. “I think he has what we had the other day and he the night before that.”

“Has he lost control of himself like he did the other night?” asked a young female voice.

“No,” said the young man. “But he might be. The guy’s got a death grip on the bed.”

“Get Julia and the woman and take them to Julia’s room, they’ll be safe there," the owner of the young female voice said. "After that, get a bucket from the bathroom and a wet washcloth. I’ll go over to the Tailscales’ (the naga and dridder couple, and their son) place. Jane (the dridder) told me that she was once a nurse. She might be able to help, after all, as a dridder; her venom can paralyze people and put them to sleep.”

“Well get moving! I don’t think I’ll be able to hold him off for long when he does lose control!" the owner of the male voice said. "Hell, I might have to run for Julia’s room myself.”

With that, a flash of gray fur ran out the door and Janelle felt someone pick her up and carry her at a high speed and drop her off at an open doorway.

“Get in lady,” said the young male voice, as Janelle felt someone push her into the room. “Don’t come out until we tell you it is safe.”

Then Janelle heard the door slam behind her.

When she looked around, Janelle saw that she was in a girl’s room.

When she realized that, she looked down beside her and saw Julia, who was looking at her, with a puzzled look on her face.

“Um, Miss Janelle,” she said. “Why are you naked?”

At this, Janelle looked at herself and saw that she was indeed naked. She had forgotten the clothes that were in the guestroom when John had told her to go and get help.

This caused Janelle’s face to redden, deeply.

Here she was, in the house of a man, who had just saved her life, who had just fallen sick, locked in a room, with a young human, female, student of hers, naked.

“Well,” she said. “I was changing out of some dirty ripped ones when John told me that he was sick and that I needed to get help for him. Of course, something tells me that there isn’t any in here that are my size.”

“Well, at least you had some nice clothes on when he first saw you,” Julia said, as she opened up a drawer, searching for something. “When I first saw him, I was wet, covered in saliva, with some stomach juice, cold, and completely naked. However, he found an art smock and some overalls for me to wear. Wasn’t exactly comfortable, or pretty, but, well, I was dressed, somewhat. Ah, here they are.”

With that, Julia tossed a couple of small button looking things at Janelle, who caught them.

“What are these?” she asked.

“Shape-shifter clothes,” said Julia. “John gave me a set to wear in case these other clothes were no good. He even told me how to put them on. You place one device on your neck and you place the other on your waist. Once you do that, you’ll be dressed, and it even changes to look like what you want it to look like.”

With that, Janelle did what Julia had told her, and found herself wearing what looked like a sweatshirt and pants.

“Well, it’s better than nothing,” she said, sitting on the bed.

Suddenly, however, the shirt and pants turned themselves into a really skimpy bra and a really thin thong.

“What’s going on?” she exclaimed, covering herself with her hands.

“Oh I forgot. John told me that these things occasionally had a mind of their own at times, especially when they are new or are being worn by someone else for the first time,” said Julia, with a giggle. “Don’t worry, they did that on me to, though I will say that I did look cute wearing a bunny outfit. Just think about some other type of clothes, like those you wore earlier today.”

With that, Janelle thought about the clothes she had been wearing, before they were torn by those monsters. She had been wearing a nice set of clothes, one that showed off her beautiful figure. This was, as she had been told, a part of the school’s dress code, for female teachers. The school said that this was so that students would pay attention to them, for some reason. (Of course, while most students did, the reason was because they were looking at her body, and not necessarily keeping a real eye on the chalkboard, especially the older students, both males and females.)

When Janelle looked at the clothes again, they looked just like what she had wanted them to be.

“Much better,” she said. (Also, for some reason, the clothes seemed to agree with her choice as they didn’t bother playing tricks on her, like they normally would have when being worn by someone new.)

She then looked at Julia and asked, “Do you know what’s going on with John?”

Julia shook her head and said, “I’m not sure really. He told me he gets sick when he thinks about, or sees someone, eating someone’s flesh. Was there someone eating someone else’s flesh when he found you?”

“No,” Janelle said. “But he did kill some people who were planning on raping, killing, and eating me.”

“I guess that would explain the blood on his shirt,” said Julia, also sitting down on the bed. “He probable feels guilty for killing them.”

“Why would he feel guilt for killing monsters like those people were?” Janelle asked.

At this, Julia smacked her on the back of the head, much as she had seen Tawna do to Justian at times.

“Because, they were people,” she said, as Janelle rubbed the back of her head.

“Well, why did you smack me?” she asked.

“You looked like you needed it,” Julia said. “Besides, you slapped John on the face during lunchtime.”

At this, Janelle gasped in shock, inwardly. The picture of John’s face after that came to her. His eyes were full of pain, but not from physical pain. The pain those eyes had showed was an emotional type. It was as if the fact that she left the table was more painful than the fact that she had slapped him.

At this, Janelle sighed unhappily. The poor guy had wanted nothing more than for her to just plainly sit next to him, and she slapped him for it, all because he had told her the things he had done to keep his students safe from the other teachers and each other, which was more than what most teachers did, including her own self.

“He must get lonely,” she said, quietly.

“He does. He told me so,” said Julia. “He told me that, other than the construction workers and the occasional salesman or priest, no one really comes to visit him, except for Mrs. Clawfoot. He told me it was because my aunt and uncle are always busy and no one else really cares about him as a person.”

Then, just as Janelle was about to ask Julia something, they heard a loud growl that shook the house and heard Justian shout, “HOLYSHIT!”

Suddenly the door quickly opened and closed.

Sitting with his back to the door, as if trying to barricade it, Justian was breathing and panting heavily.

“He’s lost it,” he said. “The guy just grew and tried to take my head off with his claws.”

Suddenly, a scream is heard.

“Oops, guess I forgot about Samual,” Justian said, with a weak, and nervous, smile, as well as a weak and nervous chuckle.

Suddenly, someone started pounding on the door of the room saying, “Letmein! Letmein! (Repeatedly)”

“I think that’s Samual,” Julia said.

“Aren’t you going to let him in?” Janelle asked.

“I guess,” Justian said. “Though it is about time for him to realize that he isn’t all high and mighty as he thinks he is.”

“Just open the damn door!” Samual shouted.

With that, Justian suddenly opened the door, which caused Samual to fall into the room, just as a set of claws tried to grab him.

“What was that thing?” he asked, angrily. “And where is that vegetarian Wolfstone at?”

Justian just looked at him and said, with a bit of anger in his own eyes, as he shut the door, “That thing out there is Mr. Wolfstone.”

“No way, that can’t be. That thing is nothing more than a mindless beast with an apatite for blood and destruction,” Samual said, looking at the door.

Suddenly, the room started to shake, as if the place was being hammered by a thousand giants each with a sledgehammer.

“What is he doing?” Janelle asked, holding onto Julia in sheer terror.

“If I had to guess,” Justian said. “He’s trying to enter the room so he can get to us.”

“Well what’s keeping it out?” Samual asked.

At this, Justian gave a smirk and pointed at Julia.

“She is,” he said.

“How is that human keeping that thing out?” Samual asked, with compleat disbelife on his face, that a simple human was what was keeping the creature out.

“It is simple really," Justian said, with a chuckle. "As long as she is in here, anyone trying to enter this room, with the intent to cause her harm, will encounter a powerful barrier that will keep them out.”

“How would you know this?” Samual asked, wondering how a common person would know what he, an elite, didn't.

“My stepbrother is a wizard, along with my stepfather," Justian said, as he looked out the window, in the aproximent direction of where he lived. "He once took one of my trophies, from track, and took it to his room. When I tried to get into it, so I could beat him to a bloody pulp, a barrier sprang up, preventing me from entering it. Heck, anything that I had tried to do, in an attempt to get through, just failed miserably. In fact, the harder I tried to enter, the stronger the barrier seemed to become. If this barrier is similar to that, as long as Julia stays in this room, we should be safe.”

“Well, why must she be in the room?” Samual asked, with anger that he had to stay in the same room as a bloodbag.

“It is because she is what the barrier is protecting," Justian said, as he looked back at Samual. "We are just lucky to be in here while she is. Otherwise, I, you, and that woman there would be dead now.”

With that, Justian just sighed and sat down on the floor.

“I hope Tawna gets here with help soon though,” he said.

“This is my fault,” Janelle said.

At this, Samual looked at her and said, with anger and annoyance in his voice, “Why do you say that, human?”

“If he hadn’t saved my life, he wouldn’t have killed those four men that were trying to kill me,” she said, as she brought her knees to her chest, and wrapped her arms around them.

“So I’m about to die because he decided to interrupt someone’s MEAL!?!?" Samual shouted, as he looked at the woman. "God, I really do hate that stupid, goddamned, Vegetarian!”

“SAMUAL, WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!” shouted Justian. “Sit your ass down right now or I will kick you out of this room and let him eat you!”

At this, Samual just looked at him, in a state of shock.

“How dare you order me around,” he said, angrily.

“Well, if you don’t want me to give you orders," Justain said, with a cold look in his eyes. "Feel free to leave.”

With that, Justian opened the door.

Standing outside of a yellowish transparent wall-like structure was John, at one hundred feet in height and in his werewolf form.

He was clawing and biting at the barrier, with a primal animalistic look in his eyes.

At this, Samual just sat down on the floor and said, “I’ll stay.”

“Well,” Justian said, as he shut the door. “At least we now know why he’s a vegetarian. If he get’s like this when he just kills someone, imagine what he’d be like if he did eat somebody.”

With that, Samual perked his head up and said, “We’ve got to keep him here!”

“Why Samual?” Justian asked, a little curious. “I thought that you would want him to leave.”

“I do,” said Samual. “But if he goes into the city, even if I don’t care if he killed everyone there, including my family, because I’d get my inheritance sooner, the damage he’d cause would be tremendous.”

“So, you’d want him to stay here, so that the city is not damaged,” said Justian.

Samual then nodded at this.
© Copyright 2009 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679164-Johns-sick-new-clothes-Johns-MONSTER-shows