*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679174-Family-fued-house-destroyed-AGAIN
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1625129
Book version of my John Wolfstone story
#679174 added December 8, 2009 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
Family fued, house destroyed, AGAIN!
A little while later, just as John was helping Julia with her math homework, the doorbell rang.

“It’s too early for a salesman,” John thought. “And the mail comes in the morning. Guess it’s a potential renter.”

With that, he walked to the door, in his human form.

However, standing before were members of three families he never wanted to deal with. Two were his own blood relatives, a giant from the Megagains, a werewolf from the Wolfstones, and a vampire from the Redbloods.

“Well,” he said. “This is a first. Are you three here on behalf of your respective families?”

“Yes,” said the werewolf. “And here is what we have to say, this land is ours.”

“Oh, what proof do you have to back this claim up?” John asked.

“This,” said the vampire, pulling out a piece of paper.

It was a deed for the place, in the Wolfstone’s and Megagain’s names.

At this, John just smiled and said, “Is that all you have, because when I last checked, I’m of both families, Wolfstone by my father, and Megagain by my mother. You will have to do a lot better than that, cousins.”

“John, what’s going on?” asked Julia, coming to the kitchen, where the door was.

“Cute pet of yours, John,” the vampire said. “I’ll take her as payment for services rendered you two.”

The giant looked at him and said, “You can have all of his pets. We’ll take the land.”

At this, John looked at them and said, with a touch of anger in his voice, “Touch a hair of my daughter’s head, or harm anyone on my property, and I will not only kill you, I will wipe out your entire families. The only ones I may spare would be those younger than eighteen, but everyone else will die.”

“Ha, you are not capable of that,” said the werewolf.

“You are nothing more than a weak, half-breed, vegetarian,” said the giant.

“Yep, nothing more than a bag of blood for me to drink,” said the vampire.

John looked at the vampire and said, “I thought you looked familiar, Joseph. Does your head still feel like it’s splitting?”

He then looked at the giant and said, “How’s the leg, still in pain.”

Then he looked at the werewolf and said, “I went to that friend of mine’s wedding. Too bad you weren’t there to try and eat him, again.”

At this, Joseph and the werewolf punched him in the face, at the same time, causing John to fly through the walls of the house.

“John, are you all right?” Julia asked, as she ran over to him, to help him up.

As John stood up, he spat out a couple of bloody teeth and felt some blood running out of his nose.

“I’m fine,” he said. “Get to your room now. These guys mean business, a business where the last one standing is still alive, and the others are dead. You will be safe in your room. If it can keep me out when I lose control, there is no way that that these weaklings can get in. Now go.”

With that, Julia quickly ran up the stairs.

As John walked back to the front of the house he said, “You know what; I just had this place fixed up. I mean, do you know how hard it is to find some of this stuff? It’s not like a wizard could build this place with a simple spell. It took a lot of hard work for the construction workers to build it the first time, and even more when I accidently destroyed it.”

When he got to the front, John asked, “Was that the best you had? I’ve known fairies who can hit harder than that. I should know about that, one nearly took my head off when I accidently stepped on her wings and broke one of them.”

At this, the giant stomped his foot through the house, and drove him into the floor of the basement.

“Nice one,” said the werewolf.

“You gave him the perfect grave,” Joseph said.

“Oh that’s nothing,” said the giant. “I’ll send the whole place to join him in Hell.”

“You know what?” said a familiar voice. “Hell’s nice this time of year.”

This caused the trio to turn around.

Standing behind them, all covered in dirt, was John, standing before a hole in the ground, with his claws beginning to retract into nails.

He looked at his werewolf cousin and asked, “Did you forget that dogs like to dig holes in the yard to bury their bones?”

At this, the man charged him, but John stepped to the side, as the man fell down the hole.

However as he fell, a portal opened, sending him straight to Hell.

“Have fun, cousin,” John said, as the portal closed.

Suddenly, another portal opened and a demon, who was just a child, stuck his head through and said, “Thanks for the dog mister. I’ve always wanted a pet.”

“Well, you be careful with him. I don’t think he’s been housebroken nor had his shots yet,” said John.

“Don’t worry mister, my mother and father will make sure of that,” the demon child said, as the portal started to close.

“Come here puppy,” said the child, just as the werewolf started to scream.

“No, don’t do this. John, don’t leave me here like this!” shouted the werewolf, just as the portal closed up.

“Nice boy, that kid,” John said. “His father went to the university at the same time I did.”

“You’d send your own cousin to Hell?!?” Joseph shouted.

“Nope,” said John. “The boy’s father owed me a favor or two so I asked him to keep an eye or two on Paul for a while.”

Then John grinned, wickedly, as he looked at his giant cousin.

“Now, to make things even more interesting,” he thought, as he started muttering something under his breath.

A strange blue cloud surrounded the giant.

When it vanished, the giant just laughed.

“What was the intent of that trick?” he asked, looking at John.

However, just as he was about to stomp John, something felt weird. His clothes began to feel a little loose and baggy on him, and things started to get larger.

“Oh Shit,” he thought. “I’m freaking Shrinking! I better kill him now while I still can.”

However, before he could move, John took out one of his legs, which caused the giant to become trapped in his own clothing.

“Get me out of here!” the man shouted.

“No problem cousin,” John said, as he moved the clothes to free the man, who was now the size of a normal human, and still shrinking.

“Help me,” the man said, as his voice became high pitched, and he shrank small enough to fit in John’s hand, when he finally stopped shrinking.

“What’s it like being the size of a snack?” John asked.

Then John gave a high pitched whistle, which caused a small human like woman, with wings on her back, to appear.

“Hey, Jenny,” he said. “I told you I’d make it up to you for breaking your wings. I want you to meet my cousin Bobby. Bobby, this is Jenny. She’s been looking for a shrunken human to play with.”

“I’m not a shrunken human,” Bobby shrieked. “I’m a shrunken giant!”

“Why, that’s even better than a shrunken human,” Jenny squealed, in excitement.

She did a cartwheel and then kissed John on the cheek, grabbed Bobby, and disappeared in a flash of light, as Bobby screamed in terror.

Then John said, as he turned around, “Well, it looks like it’s down to just you and me, Joseph.”

He then cracked his knuckles, saying, “Time to finish what I started with that kick to your chest fifteen years ago.”

However, Joseph began to laugh evilly.

“Looks like I’ve almost underestimated you again," the vampire said. "However, unlike last time, I came prepared.”

“With what sort of small army, Joseph, you fool?" John asked, as he started to walk up to the man. "You don’t have anyone else with you.”

“Simple," Joseph said. "I know your weakness.”

“What, silver and tall ass beanstalks?” John asked, sarcastically.

“No John," the vampire said, as he gave an evil smile. "Humans. You can’t help but try to save them. Your weak human blood compiles you to try and help those pathetic creatures.”

“I told you before Joseph," John said, looking the vampire in the eyes. "That if you touched Julia, I’d kill you, and your entire family, as well as those of the other two.”

“Who said it was your pet I was talking about?" Joseph asked, with an evil looking smile. "My nephew has told me of a young human woman you have fallen head over heels for. Now, what was her name, Jen, Jamie, Jessie, Jane? I know her name was something along those lines.”

“You even look at a picture of Janelle and I will do more than just kill you!” John shouted, rushing him.

However, as John tried to tackle Joseph, he passed through him, like the guy wasn’t even there, and crashed through the hole leading to the basement.

“What the hell?” John said, looking up, to see Joseph, with a struggling Janelle.

“Come to where it all began, tomorrow morning. Otherwise, your little trumpet will not live long enough to deliver her first child,” the vampire said, vanishing, along with Janelle.

At this, John said, “Damn it.”

Then he thought, “What did he say about Janelle not delivering her first child?”

At this he stood up, saying, “She can’t be, could she?”
© Copyright 2009 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679174-Family-fued-house-destroyed-AGAIN