*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679225-Chapter-24
Rated: 18+ · Book · Military · #1625172
This is the book version of my Army of Humans and Monsters
#679225 added February 10, 2012 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 24
“So, what kind of dream do you want him to have,” Doc asked, when Sally arrived at the base, as some of the medics-in-training carried Orangetail and Tabitha over to the medical building.

“Something that makes ‘The New Recruit Dream’ seem like a pleasant vacation in comparison,” Bloodtooth said, when she had asked Doc to give Orangetail a really bad dream. “I want to make him suffer for all the murder that he has done, all in the guise of serving the law. If anything, I want his victims to do unto him as he did to them. No, wait, scratch that. Have him paralyzed and tied to a pole and have each one of his victims beat him to death, individually, and then he is to be brought back, and face the next. Finally, turn him into a human, and have him face Jensen and Jenkins, while they are each in the form of a kitsune, and make him a woman to, most of his victims were women, from what I can tell from the remains in his car.”

“So, what about the woman, it is Jensen right?” (Doc)

“Well, you will need to erase me and Wolfblood from her memory, as I told some classified, as well as, personal, information. However, I want you to give her a strong impression that a werewolf, who says that he’s a good friend of her cousin, and is also in the military, saved her life. Also, if Jenkins is asleep, give them a shared dream, as it were, so that they can see each other, and know that the other is alive. If he is awake, after you erase her memory, bring him to her, and, after you tell him what he is allowed to tell her, give the two of them some alone time. After all, it has been five years since they last saw the other. After that, mark her as military property. After that, find a commanding officer that she won’t be afraid of, and tell them why she is here. Also, put a light persuasion spell on her, nothing dramatic, just a nudge, that makes her want to take up on Sally’s offer, when she offers to take care of her until she gets back up on her feet, as it were. Also, when Orangetail’s punishment is over, and he is good and broken and scared, send him to me. I want to show him what it means to serve ones country.” (Bloodtooth)

“Why?” (Doc)

“I gave him two choices, take a bullet to the head, or join the military. The bastard had me watch that war movie that the commander hates.” (Bloodtooth)

“Well, I can tell you this, we all hated it.” (Doc)

“Yah, well, he has a deeper reason to hate it, after all, the man that he had to execute was his younger half-brother.” (Bloodtooth)

“Yah, I know. That’s why he got posted here, so he could be away from that theater of that war.” (Doc)

“Yah well, I’ll be at my quarters, for when the commander wants to debrief me.” (Bloodtooth)

The next day, after Tabitha had left after seeing her cousin, and had her memory altered, Bloodtooth was in her quarters, waiting for someone. At six hundred hours, there is a knock on her door.

“Lieutenant Bloodtooth, I’m here with the prisoner,” said Changehide’s voice, “Permission to enter, madam.”

“Permission granted Lieutenant,” Bloodtooth said, as she sat down at her desk, and picked up a pen to write her report.

She heard the door open, and the jingling of a set of shackles, as well as a thud.

“Nice to hear you drop in, Officer Orangetail,” she said, with a heavy amount of sarcasm.

“Please, don’t kill me,” said a scared, nervous, and shaky voice.

At this, Bloodtooth looked at the man, who was huddled on the floor, scared beyond scared.

“Oh you had it easy,” she said, looking back down at her report. “While you are alive, those people are very, very, dead, dead at your hands, and it was your job to protect them from harm. Do you know what we do to those who don’t protect their comrades, especially if they can’t protect themselves?”

“N-n-n-no, I d-d-do not know at all, w-w-what d-d-do y-y-you d-d-do?” (Orangetail)

“We shoot them in the head and leave their bodies to rot. In fact, we don’t even give them a funeral, of any sort. Hell, we don’t even eat them. The body is not to be touched, and is to decompose, like some animal’s body in the woods. Of course, that is nothing compared to what we do to traitors, in real life.” (Bloodtooth)

“What d-d-do y-y-you m-m-mean?” (Orangetail)

“Oh, while we do eat them, we tear them to pieces first.” (Bloodtooth)

At this, Bloodtooth stood up, and walked around her desk, to get a look at the pathetic man.

“We also do it very slowly and painfully,” she said, as she stood the man up, and hung him from a hanger by his handcuffs, and got out her knife.

She then used her knife to tear off his clothing, and started to trace a line with her claw.

“First we start by skinning them alive, being real careful to not damage the hide, after all, good leather is not cheep. After that, we cut off at the joints, starting with the fingers and toes. When we get to the hips and shoulders, if they are still alive, we cut them open, and remove their organs. After that, we cut their heads off and cook the pieces up. Of course, that’s during peacetime, but during wartime, which is what we are going through now with the Middle East, with the insurgents there, why, we don’t even use blades, we use our teeth and claws to deal with traitors then.” (Bloodtooth)

At this, she gave an evil grin, with her teeth exposed, her jaws somewhat separated, and ran her tongue over her teeth, licking her lips as well.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Orangetail asked, nervously.

“Easy,” Bloodtooth said, as she walked over to the window and pulled up the shade, the sunshine coming in, revealing the statue of Jenkins’s great-grandfather. “Look out the window, and look at that statue.”

“Yah, what does a statue of a dead giant have to do with me?” Orangetail said, feeling bolder.

“That man was given the nickname, The Uniter, for a good reason, for he made our military the strongest military fighting force out there,” Bloodtooth said, as she went to the door, opened it, and shouted, “Changehide, get Uniter and send him to my quarters. Tell him it has to deal with the bastard that tried to murder his cousin.”

“Yes Madam!” Changehide said, as the sound of a set of somewhat heavy steps march off, on the double.

“Wait, this Uniter guy, is he a giant?” Orangetail asked.

“Maybe he is,” Bloodtooth said. “Maybe he isn’t. Either way, when it comes to what he is capable of, the sky’s the limit. When he was fifteen, he took on a deserter, who had killed his family, and survived. That, Traitor, was as good of a fighter as I am, and I am the best, in this barracks at least. When we are done training him, that boy could surpass me by a large degree. In fact, I may end up saluting him in the long run. Also, he is that man’s great-grandson, and that woman is his cousin, from the same great-grandfather, who had only one child, a son, who was human. That man had five children with other humans, and we are tracking down those that he had with non-humans, in hopes that some of them, and their own children, are still alive, as that traitor wiped out all, but two, of The Uniter’s human offspring.”
© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679225-Chapter-24