*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/680938-Its-Christmas-Eve
by Kristi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1594648
The inner scribblings of my mind
#680938 added December 24, 2009 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
It's Christmas Eve!!!
Well, I can't say that my day began the way I wanted it to. I had to be at work at 9 am when I usually don't have to be there until noon. So, that means I lost out on a couple hours sleep and was NOT happy about that! But, I was a trooper and even made it there on time! *Bigsmile*

I wasn't at work very long when one of my co-workers started giggling and dancing a "It's snowing in Texas" jig!! OMG!! What?? No way. It was 70 degrees yesterday!! Well, sure enough, she was right... it's been snowing all day. The ground was too wet for it to stick and it was like 40 degrees when it started, but now it's 30 or a bit lower and we are expecting up to eight inches. Count 'em! 1,2,3... 8!! I don't believe it for a second.

What I got a kick out of was the meteorologist on the news a bit ago. He was showing us a place that had accumulated about an inch of snow and told us that if we were going to be walking, to please be careful! OMG!! How friggin' silly! But, this IS Texas and we do totally freak out when it snows... even if it's just an inch.

On a side note, my mother and I just went and did a tad bit of shopping and she bought me some flannel sheets for my new Queen bed! The sheets are a real pretty light green color which will come close to matching the color my room will be once it gets remodeled. I just put the sheets on and am soooooo ready for a nap since I had to get up so dang early! *Smile*

I am very excited to have a day off, which was already my day off, but at least I will get paid for it. I plan on spending all my free time (after a quick nap) catching up on some much needed reviews. So, if I owe you some reviews, get ready for 'em! I promise I will have almost all of them done by the time Christmas is over!

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Chanukah, and all the others that I don't know!

*Kiss* Kristi

© Copyright 2009 Kristi (UN: kristilove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kristi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/680938-Its-Christmas-Eve