*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682114-Join-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1592786
A place for writing off-the-cuff
#682114 added January 2, 2010 at 2:58pm
Restrictions: None
Join me!
Every January, it seems, I start a new project. In true New Year's Resolution fashion, I've begun a new adventure that I plan to keep up for all of 2010. I was inspired by Vivian's recent newsletter, where she said all author's should have a blog, as well as the movie Julie&Julia, and my dear friend who blogs. So, I started my own off-site blog called One Significant Moment at a Time.

The concept is simple: A venue for daily, down-time writing practice, when I'm not working on my novel. A writer interprets the world with all five senses, and I'll try to document my daily experiences with the flourish of an author's pen. In particular, I'll see the world with a heightened sense of the positive, looking out for those significant moments that alter my perception and make me a better human being.

I'd love it if you'd join me in this adventure by becoming a follower! It takes just a minute to sign up, and you're support is so very much appreciated. Here's the link, should you like to check it out:

http://www.nicoleducleroir.blogspot.com


Happy New Year, everyone! Here's to a better year than last, with more joy, more good health, and more writing!

*Heart* Nicki

© Copyright 2010 NickiD89 (UN: heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickiD89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682114-Join-me