*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682713-Snowed-Under
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#682713 added January 6, 2010 at 6:22pm
Restrictions: None
Snowed Under
Sorry for not being around much but life continues with its unexpected twists and turns which keep me away from my computer, out of mischief but drowning in frustrations and alcohol.

Dad came home from hospital on Monday. It must have been one of the longest, most incredulous days of my life, but too long a story for now.

Sis also arrived on Monday in order to visit Dad in hospital. See previous paragraph and if you think you're confused, you have no idea how we feel. In fact, we are at present simply trying to identify ourselves and locate our lost lives.

Sis brought with her a sick husband who has now returned home, followed by three days of snowfall. This means England has ground to a halt, transport is chaotic, sis can't get home and we may have to send out flares for a lager parcel.

Do not worry, the presence of sis has prevented murder most horrid on the homefront. We are snowboarding regular meals to Dad and sadly, the grandmonsters cannot visit due to the state of the roads. *Laugh*

However, on a serious note, recent news reports inform us farmers are unable to harvest any ripened vegetables and this may lead to astronomical rises in the price of carrots. *Shock* I shall endeavour to catch up with you all soon, keep you informed on the critical shortage of carrots and relay the tale of father's walking stick and stockings in the near future.

© Copyright 2010 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/682713-Snowed-Under