*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/683371-FL-7-Day-Blogging-Challenge-Day-3
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#683371 added January 11, 2010 at 2:06pm
Restrictions: None
FL 7-Day Blogging Challenge Day 3
Prompt for January 11: What Movie has had the biggest effect on your life? CHOSEN from contestant suggestions


I don’t think any movie had a big effect on my life. I’ve attended a lot of movies in the 63 year I’ve lived on Earth. I’ve watched love stories, an x-rated stories (which I realized I didn’t like until after I saw it), science fiction, fantasy, family film, etc. I don’t attend x-rated films any more, I will attend an r-rated film, but that depends on the actors and the story line. I thought the x-rated film was stupid and I’m not sure at this time the name of the film (the Midnight Cowboy comes to mind, but it could have been another movie).

I haven’t been to a movie in over two years. It’s been so long that I can’t remember the name of the last movie I saw. However, I think it was either a Star Wars or Lord of the Rings movie. I need to plan a movie excursion this year and since Mom will go with me the movie can’t be r-rated. All thought, that might depend on the stars and the story line.

We subscribe to the Dish Network this year, which comes with several movie channels including a Sci-Fi network. This means going to a movie isn’t as critical as it used to be. The disadvantage of not attending movies at a theater is that I won’t see the newer releases. That could be a real disadvantage since there is a possibility of making a bit of money blogging about the movies I’ve attended, especially the ones I like.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/683371-FL-7-Day-Blogging-Challenge-Day-3