*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/685176-Good-intentions-lol
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1578384
You never know what you'll find - humor, ramblings, rants, randomness- it's all me!
#685176 added January 24, 2010 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
Good intentions lol
I awoke this morning with the best intentions -- I figured as soon as reese woke up I'd take him out for breakfast, take him to Gamestop to trade in some games for one he's been wanting, and then hit wal-mart (why i thought this would be good is beyond me - - Have i forgotten i hate wal-mart?}

So we go to Denny's (his favorite, not mine) - we talked and laughed about senseless things and suddenly as i take my last sip of coffee i realize i'm not feeling too well - I excuse myself - okay not so much excused myself as pushed away from the table with a mad dash to the bathroom. I enter the handicap stall , not because i'm handicapped but figuring i might be blowing chow and that rail to hold on to seemed like a genius idea. Well, I was right - omelette and hashbrowns made a reappearance - now if that isn't bad enough as i was shoving my face into a public toilet a little girl crawled under the stall and sat staring at me. As i heave i'm thinking, where is your mother and God please let this be over.

Eventually, both she and I leave the bathroom and she scampers to her table telling the entire restaurant what she has witnessed.

As i'm paying the bill, I can't help but thinking that somehow there should be a law that if the food is in your stomach less than 10 minutes you should receive a discount. I didn't dare ask though.

Gamestop - nothing exciting happened. Thank God.

Now, why i thought i could still do Wal-mart is beyond me. Honestly, part of me figured no more could come out of me. I won't ruin your evening telling you about the 2 trips i took to the bathroom there - but let me tell you - you realize the lack of cleanliness of bathrooms when you praying for death and thinking this may be where they find your lifeless body -- but . . . I got beyond that - what bothered me about wal-mart was the carts!!

Now, i know i have a tendency to exagerrate but hear me now and believe me - we changed shopping carts FOUR times before i found one that did not feel like satan had control of it. Granted I might have been weak from the bathroom visits but this was insane. At one point the only way i could avoid running into the shelf was to pick the cart completely up. WAL-MART spend some of my money on greasing the shopping cart wheels!

© Copyright 2010 audra_branson (UN: abranson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
audra_branson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/685176-Good-intentions-lol