*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686753-The-first-day-of-Mulk
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#686753 added February 7, 2010 at 7:25pm
Restrictions: None
The first day of Mulk
Jamál (Beauty), 1 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Sunday, February 7, 2010 about 4:07 PM Pacific Time

it's the first day of Mulk (Dominion), it's also Sunday and the beginning of a new week. In March, I'll be celebrating Naw-Ruz, celebrating a New Year. I'm looking forward to Naw-Ruz, but before then I'm going to have to make some changes in my schedule. I seem to have difficulty writing during the middle part of the day, therefore, I'm going to do housework then and let my virus scan run.

Today the virus scan detected 55 warnings and yesterday 44 warnings, when I run SpyBot it only detects one warning.. I'm going to have to do something about the warnings, but I'm not sure what at the moment. I may end up calling one of the companies that make house calls and them check it out. In the mean time, I'm going to spend a day or two cleaning off the hard drive myself and backing up all my documents.

I encountered the issue with the warning last year about this time. After several times of rebooting the system after a scan the problem cleared up. The first thing I need to do is clean out the temporary Internet files and see if that takes care of the problem. Sometimes that works, if that doesn't work then I'll have to do something else. I need to have this issue cleared up before Naw-Ruz so that I can start 167 BE out fresh.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/686753-The-first-day-of-Mulk