*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687217-No-Snow-in-Las-Vegas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#687217 added February 11, 2010 at 8:13pm
Restrictions: None
No Snow in Las Vegas
Istijlál (Majesty), 6 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Thursday, February 11, 2010 about 4:44 PM Pacific Time

The east is snowed in
Another storm on the way
No snow in Vegas

It rained in Las Vegas on Tuesday, the day I had my second ultrasound appointment. Mom and I drove to Henderson in the rain. When we were driving back home we looked at the mountains and saw snow covering them, but there was no snow in the Las Vegas valley.

The weather forecast for the Valentines/Presidents Day weekend is dry and in the 70s. I'm not planning on going any place this weekend. I have a prescription I need to call in tomorrow, I may pick it up on Saturday. I have to count my change and see if I have enough to pay for the prescription.

I think I have enough change in my purse and in a Tupperware container for the meds, but I'm going to have to use one of those machines that counts your change in the grocery store. My meds are still just $4.00, but Moms is $6.00 each and the power bill this month was about $352.00 and the one next month is about $329.00.

I think I'll turn the air down a degree tonight, with the tempers gong into the 70s this weekend we're not going to need the heat as much. I still have to deal with the water bill next week and I have no idea how I'm going to pay that, but it has to be paid by Tuesday. I'll make some calls tomorrow to see what I can raise for that. On the bright side, we didn't get snow in Las Vegas, only in the mountains.


© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687217-No-Snow-in-Las-Vegas