*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687668
by Minuit
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #1646081
When Robin encounters danger, will she save herself or her family?
#687668 added February 16, 2010 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
Choices to Make
                                                            ~Phoenix’s view~
         “You okay?” Phoenix asked, gazing at Robin with interest. She had been quieter than usual, and a _lot_ less violent.
         
  “Oh…yeah. Why do you ask?” she implored indifferently, but her eyes were not focused as she looked up at Phoenix’s face.
         
  “It’s intriguing. You haven’t insulted, kicked, or annoyed me this entire time! What could've happened?” he asked, his eyes alight with curiosity.
         
  “Oh…I think someone might’ve actually seen me,” she confessed.
         
  “What? Really? But nobody looked up when I left!” he exclaimed.
         
  “I know! That’s why I was thinking about it! What if someone can only see me?” she wondered, a frustrated expression crossing her face.

  “What? How could that be? If they could see you, they should be able to see everyone!” he protested.

  “I know! That’s why I said I was _thinking_ about it! I don’t really believe that; I just wanted to ask before I jumped to conclusions!” she yelled, clearly irritated. Then, without hesitation, she grabbed his arm, and threw him toward the ground.
         
  “It looks like I spoke too soon…” Phoenix sighed, and added, yearningly, “And here I thought she had given up violence…”
                                                                      ~King’s view~
         “Robin, what were you thinking?” the king exclaimed moodily for the 12th time that week.
         
  “I wanted to see what those humans were teaching their hatchlings, isn’t that obvious?” she questioned defiantly.
         
  “The term is kids…” Phoenix added, trying to choke down his laughing.
         
  “You’ve gone to school after school, and endangered your life and your people! What am I going to do with you?! If you don’t stop, I will have the transformation done.” he suggested, ignoring Phoenix’s comment.
         
  “NO!” she shouted, “I don’t want to become a-a human!” acting as if it was the worst thing that could happen, “Are you fully conscious?!” she hollered.
         
  “Then stop leaving.” Her father replied firmly.
                                                                        ~Sora’s view~ 
         ‘What was that?’ the boy wondered in awe, gazing out the window where a girl -with wings- had jumped – no, wait- flown- out of.
         
  “Hello? Sora?! Oy!” the boy scattering Sora’s thoughts as he spoke.
         
  “Huh?” Sora asked lazily.
         
  “The teacher’s coming, you half-wit! Wake up!” the boy whispered furiously.
         
  “For one, I wasn’t sleeping. I was _daydreaming_.” he replied in a matter-of-fact tone, but seemed confused as he added hastily, “Wait, she’s coming? R-right now?!”
         
  “Yes, she’s coming, I just said thaa-,” he hissed fiercely, but faltered, “Hi, Professor!” The way he had spoke so cheerfully and even forced a smile told Sora that he wasn’t joking. He whirled his head around, but winced uncomfortably as he saw her forbidding gaze.
         
  “Oh, hi, Professor!” he exclaimed cheerfully, but mentally slapped himself.
© Copyright 2010 Minuit (UN: etoilesminuit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minuit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687668