*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688081
by Minuit
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #1646081
When Robin encounters danger, will she save herself or her family?
#688081 added February 20, 2010 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
Consequences
                                                ~Sora’s view~
         “How did you manage to get such a late detention?” Sora’s friend bluntly asked.

  “How should I know? I just think she really hates me.” He confessed indifferently, and added,    “Then again, ignoring her every word with a mocking manner might get on almost anybody’s nerves…”

  “Still, why would she make you stay so late?” he inquired unrelentingly.

  “Maybe she wants me to fail tomorrow’s test…” he replied nonchalantly, but added imperiously, “Sadly, she doesn’t know I never study and just copy off the person next to me.”

  “You cheat?” he asked, evidently surprised.

  “Who doesn’t?” he retorted nonchalantly.

  “Oh…” he replied, and fell silent.

  Sora glanced at his stalking companion, and abruptly continued, “Hey, do my homework for me, will you? I won’t have enough time to do it.”

  “Ahh, sure---what?!” he exclaimed when Sora hauled a stack of papers from his bag and dropped them into his hands.
Staggering under the sheer weight, he cried, “We’ve never gotten this much homework! What did you do to get this much?!”

  “Procrastinate.” He answered simply, and continued, “Hey, I think there are a couple of essays in there, too. Oh well, now off I go!” he announced, pushing him out of the way.

  “Oy!  What do you think of me, a lackey?!” he complained, struggling to keep up with Sora’s pace.

  “Tch! Of course not; I think of you as more of a footman.” He reassured happily, and continued brightly, “Stop complaining, you’ll be done by next week.”

  “Wait! Where do you think you’re going?!” he demanded angrily.

  “Where do you think? I’ve got detention! Were you not listening?” he exclaimed, “What a terrible footman you are!”
© Copyright 2010 Minuit (UN: etoilesminuit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minuit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688081