*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688107-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Claude
Rated: 13+ · Book · Inspirational · #1647879
This is a book I started writing about me, faith and God.
#688107 added February 20, 2010 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
Introduction
    Sometimes terrible and heartbreaking things happen to us and/or our loved ones. We start asking, "Why?" Our minds become cloudy with negatives and our morals and values that we once held so close to our hearts start to slip. We start to forget. We find ourselves in sin We find ourselves drowning in guilt and doubt that God could ever forgive us or love us again.


    I am going to show you how to forgive yourself and why you should. I am going to show you how much God loves you and how willing and able He is to forgive you. And, I am going to show you how to become the person that you were and still are underneath all that worldly baggage. For those of you that are new in Christ, I am going to show you God's magnificent love, mercy, and grace. There is no greater joy and peace within then what we find in the ministry of reconciliation.

© Copyright 2010 Claude (UN: cclewis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Claude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688107-Introduction