*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688320-The-way-Monday-begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#688320 added February 22, 2010 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
The way Monday begins
Kamál (Perfection), 16 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Monday, February 22, 2010 about 11:23 AM Pacific Time

Someone once told me "The way Monday begins is the way the week will go." I don't know who it was, probably someone I worked with over the years. If that is true, then the last week in February 2010 should be interesting, to say the least.

Monday started out rainy, cloudy, wet, and chilly. The rain began sometime after midnight. I know this because I went to bed about midnight and it wasn't raining when I went to bed. I wake up, came into the living room and looked out the window. There was a puddle of water in my driveway and it was raining.

I opened the last can of cat food, fed the cats and put the rest into the fridge. By then it had stopped raining, so I took the empty can out to the garage and put it in the recyclable bin. Then I picked up my paper, which was dry because the delivery person put it in a plastic bag.

While I was outside, I opened my car door and a section of the seat on the driver's side was wet. The window was rolled up and the door was close. I think there may be an issue with stuff on the driver's side door that's supposed to prevent water getting into the car when the door is close. I'm going to have to start putting my car in the garage.

I came back in the house and got online. I checked my bank account and the money I transferred from PayPal hit my account today. It's enough to get a couple more cans of cat food, bread, and peanut butter. I still have a prescription I need to call in (for myself), but that's going to have to wait until Wednesday when my Social Security hits my bank account.



© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688320-The-way-Monday-begins