*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688631
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1649620
A girl finds her best friend&brother are romantically involved but she has a secret too
#688631 added February 25, 2010 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter-Two
"Hey baby, it’s me.” I whispered.


         He was lying in bed in shorts, tangled in the sheets. His chest glistened in the moonlight of the half opened window peering out onto the cityscape. 


         "What are you doing here?”


         “I couldn’t sleep...and we didn’t get to talk tonight.” I climbed into bed and lied next to him. He was messing with his phone.


          “Hold me.” I whispered.


         He wrapped his semi-muscular, toned arms around me, kissed my cheek and we both fell asleep.





         Early the next morning, I was awoken from his phone vibrating. He had set an alarm for me to leave, as not to get caught. I slinked out of bed, wrote a quick little note:


Good morning & Thank you! ♥ A



and kissed his forehead. Then I crept into the hallway and back into Delilah’s bed, I fell back to sleep just in time for her to wake me up.





         Today was going to be a shopping day. The best stores were having sales and we wanted to get away. There is no better way, than go shopping.


         While she got a shower, I made breakfast. Landon got up peered out his doorway and smiled. He sauntered over to me and kissed me passionately once again.


         “What cha making me?” he smirked.


         “What do you want?”


         “Uh...pancakes.”


         “Well that’s what IHOP is for.” I commented. “On a different day I might consider it not today. Plus Dee will be done soon and how will that look to her?”


         “Uh, Abs she knows remember?”


         “Oh...yeah, I know, I think I forgot for a second there.”


         “So you owe me an IOU?”


         “For what?”


         “Pancakes.”


         “Yes, I will make you pancakes one day, I promise.”


         We continued to kiss while I tried not to burn the scrambled eggs. We got caught once Dee had gotten out of the shower. I seen her shocked face and then she smiled. She tried to cover it up, but I could see right through it.


         


         Once we arrived at the mall we were both excited and distracted. We browsed and looked and tried on and then I confronted her.


         “Delilah, what’s wrong?” I asked.


         She just shrugged it off and said “I have no problem.”


         I shot her the ‘come on’ look. “Landon and I right?”


         “Yes, Abby it is...I don’t know how to feel about this. I mean...you and him its mind boggling. Why now?” Delilah grilled.


         “I don’t know why now I guess I see him more often now. It just happened it's not like we planned it.” 


         Dee paused with a strange look of realization.


         "What is it? What's wrong?" I wondered.


         "Huh...oh nothing...," the look disappeared as quickly as it came, "So what do you think about this?" she solicited to the mirror.


         "Enh, its okay, not great." I answered for the glass.


...


         “What is going to happen when you break up? I don’t need drama between you two. I can’t choose between you. If it comes to that I’ll disown you both.”


         “If we break up I promise to make it amicable as possible. I will not let you disown us, together or apart.” I reassured her.


         We continued to shop and browse until the doors were locking and our wallets were vacant. Shopping was mending. Shopping was healing. Shopping was understanding.
© Copyright 2010 notwhatiappear2b (UN: allusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
notwhatiappear2b has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688631